Senior Backend Developer
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Mysterium Network is the world’s first decentralized VPN incentivised with cryptocurrency. We have been in development for the last two years, focused on building a global node network, upgrading NAT traversal mechanics within our node software, and organically growing our user bases in emerging markets.
- Work on designing and developing basic Mysterium node and related services infrastructure core components
- Create clean and maintainable code base
- Cover all functionality with unit and end to end tests
- Collaborate with a team in solving problems
- Review code and provide constructive feedback
- Passion for open source software projects
- 5+ years of practical coding experience
- Any strict-type languages (Golang, Rust, Java, C/C++)
- Impeccably clean code beautiful enough to make grown men weep
- Love for unit tests with big coverage
- Practical understanding of SSL certificates, public-key infrastructures & cryptography, plus secure design
- Love for modern engineering: Github contribution, SOLID principles, Modularity, design patterns, etc.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, flexible, self-sufficient and collaborative.
- Contributions to open-source projects or solve “Winter is coming” challenge
Extra bonus for:
- Passion for OpenSource projects
- Knowledge of IP networking, Android/iOS, React.js
- Experience in building RESTful web services
- Advanced degree (M.S., Ph.D.) in a relevant field
- Experience or background in distributed algorithms, machine learning, artificial intelligence, complexity science
What we offer:
- Ownership of the area, freedom to experiment, opportunity to learn new things in the ever-developing field of web 3, blockchain, and privacy
- Guidance from ambitious, open-minded professionals, eager to make a change in the world
- Possibility to learn Golang
- Benefits include flexible hours, the ability to work remotely or from the office and all of the other goodies as MYST tokens
About Mysterium Network
People also viewed
Back End Engineer - NodeJS
Senior Android Developer
Application Developer (Front-End) - Superdesk
Senior Ruby Software Engineer – Revue
Technical Support Engineer
Senior iOS (Swift) Developer