Mysterium Network is the world’s first decentralized VPN incentivised with cryptocurrency.
We have been in development for the last two years, focused on building a global node network, upgrading NAT traversal mechanics within our node software, and organically growing our user bases in emerging markets.
See the way your work could come to impact the lives of people all over the world: Decentralized VPN Sees Increased Use in Nigeria Amid #EndSars Protests
We are looking for a swiss-army-knife web designer to help us take our brand to the next step. You are 80% web designer, 20% web developer, with the ability to pull out mad CSS skills that help you customize both templates and work off static website backends.
A day in the life of
Your core focus will be digital assets (website, social media, advertising content) for Mysterium’s marketing team. This will involve website updates, maintaining our blog and the soon to be live Mysterium Labs digital entity. Several of our team members have design skills, and are able to create content for their needs autonomously. You will be comfortable setting design standards and guides, ensuring consistency across our various customer touchpoints.
You will also work with the applications team within Mystetrium’s product team to drive consumer insight and influence how Mysterium VPN wil look, feel and behave.
What we are looking for:
- A portfolio that spans icon, website, and application designs.
- You’re a whiz at Sketch, Figma and other modern design tools.
- In fact, you’re telling us about how hottest new one is better than Sketch.
- Experience researching and localising web design to different regions, and audiences.
- Experience implementing, gathering insights and optimizing landing pages with AB testing results
- Experience with Wordpress, and other content management systems (CMS)
- Experience working within a startup environment
- Hacker mentality
Nice to haves:
- A strong belief in the value of distributed systems for disintermediation of power
- Animation skillset (After Effects)
- Illustration skillset
- Previous experience within the crypto industry.
- Experience working within a remote team.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Drive
What we offer:
- Ownership of your role, freedom to experiment, opportunity to learn new things in the exciting and continuously developing field of web 3, blockchain, and privacy
- Guidance from an ambitious and open-minded team eager to make a change in the world
- Benefits include flexible hours, the ability to work remotely or from the office and all of the other goodies as MYST tokens
How to Apply
If you’re interested in getting involved in a groundbreaking research and development project at a pivotal moment get in touch with [email protected].
Please let Mysterium Network know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.