Chief of Staff/Operations Support
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
NannyML is an early stage venture funded start-up. Machine Learning can provide immense value, but it can deteriorate in time. At NannyML we build enterprise SaaS for supervising and correcting ML systems in production. We are backed by people like the CEO of Datacamp and CTO of Collibra. The founders are serial entrepreneur that have known each other for over 5 years. The most important aspect of building a large and ambitious company is the team. At NannyML we take pride in hiring the best people and getting out of their way so that they can make things happen.
We value freedom with responsibility, transparency, and a growth mindset. We believe in generating our own luck by trying out new stuff, always asking, constantly learning, reading, and meeting new people with different world-views. We value trying new things, and appreciate that from time to time things may break in the process. Working at NannyML you will have full autonomy to make impactful decisions and prioritize and organize your work the way you see fit. You will work closely with the founding team. Nanny’s founding team previously founded a specialized machine learning company, where they became experts at building machine learning systems.
About the Role
We are looking for a Chief of Staff/Operations Manager to help us execute faster and better across all non-technical areas. You will work with the 3 founders and everyone else at the company. You will be the enabler, allowing everyone on the team to focus on what they do best. You will be responsible for hands-on operations across sales, marketing, recruitment, HR, and others. As we grow NannyML we expect you to grow with us. As our company grows, we envision a successful candidate would grow into Head of Operations or a similar senior position.
- Access to all internal meetings to ensure operations are running smoothly
- Own, build and improve processes and systems across the company.
- Manage financial operations: budget, travel, and bookkeeping; manage invoices and Purchase Orders. Own service providers.
- Post new job opportunities and work with recruiters to improve the candidate pool; communicate with applicants, handle scheduling and non-technical onboarding.
- Manage marketing efforts including content publication, social media, and public speaking engagements for founders and other team members.
- Find, assess, choose and manage external non-technical contractors and tools including legal, graphical design, recruiters, marketing and a virtual assistant.
- Facilitate both internal and external communication (including Notion, Medium, etc.) and ensure there are no blockers anywhere; Organize, plan and execute team events.
- 3+ years as chief of staff, operations manager, project manager, executive assistant, or similar role
- Exceptional communication skills in English - both oral and written
- You live in or are willing and able to move to EU time zones and you are open to travel occasionally
- You are an extremely fast learner and can pick up new concepts with ease
- Proven ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize multiple stakeholders, functions, and tasks
- You are extremely proactive, independent, and comfortable proposing new ideas. This also means holding your ground when you believe you are right
- Extreme attention to detail, organization skills, and responsiveness. You basically solve problems before others realize they exist
Nice to haves
- STEM background / passion for ML / work experience in Engineering
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- 23+ Days of Planned Leave Annually
- Paid sick leave and private healthcare plan
- We support paid parental leave
- Home office, work and well-being allowances (for yoga, gym, etc.), and other nice benefits
- Compensation: up to 45000 EUR/year + equity
❤ Why you will love to join NannyML
- We are a rocketship
- You will have full ownership of the things you work on, this includes a stake in the company
- The team will be very appreciative of the work you do
- Very flat team structure
- You will have the opportunity to learn how the entire company operates
What you might not love
- We’re a small team, priorities will keep on changing and processes are not set in place yet
- Really fast-paced environment with a LOT of work to be done
- You will have to learn new things all the time
People also viewed
Head of Community Growth
Recruitment Operations Manager (EMEA)
Customer Success Manager (EMEA)
People Operations Generalist
Customer Lifecycle Marketer
Senior Sales Recruiter, EMEA
Manager, Flexible Work Program
Chief of Staff