Argyle Search Partners (“Argyle”) is the executive search firm associated with Guild Capital, an early stage venture capital firm. Argyle helps build teams for Guild portfolio companies and high growth businesses in Guild’s broader network, with a focus on elite talent with top tier backgrounds. Since 2012, we have represented smart, driven individuals from leading private equity, management consulting and investment banking firms like GTCR, McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs. Aligning skills, interests and ambitions, we aim to help the best and the brightest from consulting, PE, and banking move to specially curated leadership opportunities at high-growth companies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understanding the businesses of Argyle’s diverse clients and their talent needs
- Working closely with Argyle’s clients, many of whom are tech company CXOs, to attract and recruit top talent
- Owning the candidate pipeline as Argyle’s primary point of contact: lead generation/sourcing, pitching opportunities, organizing and coordinating candidate introductions, interviews, submittals, and follow-ups
- Organizing marketing campaigns and candidate events
- Traveling to Argyle markets (New York, Chicago, LA and others) to meet candidates and conduct recruiting events, including Argyle/Guild Future Founders’ Brunches (i.e., informal roundtable discussions held at Soho House that bring together local tech founders with elite pre- and recently post-MBA talent)
- Managing the candidate database/CRM
- Providing analytical support and project management for a variety of organizational initiatives with Argyle
- Preparing documents for internal progress and management discussions
- Training and on-boarding additional recruiters
- Assisting Argyle leadership to help refine its approach and processes, including but not limited to
- Developing and pitching Argyle to target talent pool
- Candidate vetting and maintaining candidate pipeline
- Managing internal communications for weekly stand-ups
The Right Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree, with experience in recruiting (either in-house or at a staffing agency) considered a plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven candidate sourcing skills and track record as an excellent relationship manager with the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and an action-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple moving pieces and oversee a process end-to-end
- Goal orientation and a willingness to work hard and be a team-player
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely matter, approaching them with an ownership mindset
- Passion for the people side of business, tech, e-commerce or entrepreneurship
Chicago or Los Angeles preferred with flexibility (i.e., ability to work remote).
$40K – $60K (additionally, commission per placement).
How to Apply
Please write to [email protected] with your profile.