As the Senior Director of Delivery, you will be working with our broader PM team to refine and elevate our practice as it pertains to client services and IoT.
Product Management at Very is a multi-disciplinary function that includes at a minimum the following:
- Interfacing with clients. Facilitating daily stand-ups, weekly iteration planning meetings, project board management and more.
- Identification and prioritization of features to ensure that the highest value, lowest cost solutions are delivered to our customers.
- Technical project management, ie: AGILE
- Managing budgets, expectations, and revenue
- Coaching technical team members on all aspects of working in a client services organization, from career development to soft skills.
- Participating in the sales process before and during a contract. Working closely with our account management team to ensure customer satisfaction during project builds and securing follow-on work.
The ideal candidate should have some if not all of the following qualifications:
- 10+ years experience in technical project management
- 5+ years experience developing custom electronics and hardware
- 3+ years experience manufacturing in China
- 2+ years in client services
- Experience developing connected ( IoT) products
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent people management skills and a proven record of developing leaders
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
What You’ll Be Working On
In addition to leading our march towards PM excellence, you will also have the opportunity to practice what you preach, providing oversight and management of at least two ongoing client engagements. You will report directly to the VP of Engineering.
Very is a fast-moving and growing services company that specializes in Full-Stack IoT product development. We develop, from concept to production, connected applications for a variety of clients, spanning Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized businesses, and startups alike.
How You’ll Be Compensated
We believe in a transparent, fair compensation structure and have developed our own open salary formula. Depending on your skill and experience, you can expect your base compensation to be somewhere between $145,000 and $175,000 upon joining the company. We also offer performance bonuses, a generous maternity/paternity leave policy, 401K matching, and numerous other employee benefits including reimbursement for home office equipment and gym memberships.