As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working alongside our PM team and with our clients to develop technical (IoT, mobile, and full-stack) products in a consulting capacity. Product Management at Very is a multi-disciplinary role that includes at a minimum the following:
- Interfacing and driving daily client interactions. Facilitating daily standups, weekly iteration planning meetings, etc.
- Identification and prioritization of features to ensure that the highest value, lowest cost solutions are delivered to our customers.
- Technical project management, ie: AGILE
- Managing budgets, expectations, and revenue
- Coaching technical team members on all aspects of working in a client services organization, from career development to soft skills.
- Participating in the sales process before and during a contract. Working closely with our account management team to ensure customer satisfaction during project builds and securing follow-on work.
The ideal candidate for this role should have some if not all of the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in technical project management
- 2+ years in product management
- 3+ years in client services
- Experience leading teams of engineers and designers
- A technical undergraduate or graduate degree, EE/CS
What You’ll Be Working On
You’ll spend the majority of your time with our delivery team members and our clients to develop comprehensive digital solutions across a variety of stacks. Expect to participate in ongoing management of at least 2 active client engagements.
Very is a fast-moving and growing services company that specializes in Full-Stack IoT product development. We develop, from concept to production, connected applications for a variety of clients, spanning Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized businesses, and startups alike.
Our projects have ranged from data acquisition and alerting for industrial power systems to automated self-pour beer taps to mobile applications for connected breathalyzers and fish tanks. We run the gambit of fun and interesting work.
How You’ll Be Compensated
We believe in a transparent, fair compensation structure and have developed our own open salary formula. Depending on your skill and experience, you can expect your base compensation to be somewhere between $105,000 and $125,000 upon joining the company. We also offer performance bonuses, a generous maternity/paternity leave policy, 401K matching, and numerous other employee benefits including reimbursement for home office equipment and gym memberships.
This is a full-time employment opportunity for a single individual. We’re not looking for contractors, part-time individuals, or agencies of any kind. Applicants must be located in the continental United States. Thanks!