You want to make startup history in Europe while working together with an amazing team? Make the lives of millions of people easier? Work on amazing and challenging products? Then we have a one-of-a-kind offer for you! By the way: Over 1.5 million thrilled customers, a Top 25 ranked iOS app and a unique product are waiting for you!
Anyone thinking of contracts should think of Volders: We organize contracts of our customers perfectly. From termination to contract change. And we make sure contracts just fit and are never overpriced. Our customers can lay back – because they always have a good feeling about their contracts.
Your role at Volders
- Drive product development from identification of user and business needs, to product requirements, to launch and maintenance
- Develop and maintain a growth product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with engineering, design, sales and operation teams
- Analyze and track funnel performance with a strong user focus to solve user barriers
- Partner with engineers and designers to prioritize experiments, set metric targets, measure results and manage expectations
What you will bring to the table
- Your timezone should be somewhere between -2UTC to +2UTC to ensure smooth collaboration with our headquarter in Berlin
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager or product owner with experience in conversion optimization & experiment design
- Experience in product growth, including defining customer scenarios, A/B testing, and analysis of funnel performance
- Great project management skills, including strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple teams with remote structure
- A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a fast-paced and decentralized environment
- A cooperative, transparent and ego-free environment that thrives on intrinsic motivation
- Flexible hours, minimal meetings, and transparent communication
- Education and development potentialities with an individual perspective, including conference and learning budget
- Spend up to 1 month in Germany per year paid by us
- A possible relocation to Germany after 1 year
- Paid vacation days & your countries national holidays
We know that this world is not black and white, so even if you don’t check all the boxes, we would still love to hear from you.
Sounds interesting? Great, apply directly. We are looking forward to getting to know you!