Community Support Specialist
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
For the first time, technology, finance and culture are intersecting. Thanks to blockchain and crypto, the definition of value is shifting towards brand, influence and community. P00LS is the first platform that empowers every creator to create their own cryptocurrency, allowing millions of people to buy, trade and invest in these currencies based on a creator’s success, performances and new creations. Money is not the only currency anymore, and P00LS is building the world’s largest decentralized NASDAQ for creator cryptocurrencies.
As a Community Support Specialist, you’ll be the strongest link between our product team, our creators and their amazing fans. You’ll help ensure that fans around the world have the help they need to use P00LS effectively and advocate for fan needs internally.
- You will be the primary point of contact for our all of our support channels. You’ll ensure our support processes are working effectively, triage issues as they come in, handle escalated issues, and help troubleshoot bugs as necessary. You’ll constantly look for ways we can improve our team processes and service to our community.
- You’ll also be responsible for keeping our FAQs up-to-date, making sure we add new commonly asked questions on a regular basis to ensure our community has quick access to help with basic issues
- As the person who works most closely with our community, you’ll be the most prominent voice and advocate for our community of fans within the company. You’ll work across the company with all team leads to ensure we’re constantly keeping fans needs top of mind.
- In this role, you’ll also be serving as eyes and ears for each and every one of the creators on the platform. As we launch 5-10 creators a month, you’ll also be responsible for periodically briefing each creator on any issues or sentiments unique to them, and advise on how they might be able to better serve their community/fanbase.
- As you work through our community support processes, you’ll work with our team to design and implement improvements to our process.
- 4+ years professional experience in customer support and/or community management. You keep updated on the latest industry best practices, and know how to problem-solve your way out of the difficult situations.
- Experience working closely with product teams at a tech company.
- Excellent written communication, which you can adapt for a variety of online audiences.
- Comfort working both autonomously and within defined structure. You’ll be joining a small team and your role will have many opportunities for you to leave your personal mark on it. Someone excited about working on a high-performing team without a lot of restrictions will be able to have a big impact.
- Ability to own a problem or goal, identify the path to success, and execute on it. You’re able to manage a number of simultaneous projects and responsibilities within the timeline you’ve set for yourself.
- Proficiency with Zendesk, Slack, Jira, MessageBird, and/or other online support tools.
About the Role:
- Fully remote
- NYC Spring Place office available if you’re NYC-based and prefer to work in an office
- Freelance to start with the potential for FT
Send an email to [email protected] with:
- 3 bullet points of why you’re the best person for the job
People also viewed
Customer Success & Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist
Customer Experience Coordinator
Customer Support Moderator
Customer Support Representative
Customer Support Rep - Swedish Language
Manager, Support Platform
Jr. Growth Specialist
Customer Experience (CX) Operations Specialist
Senior Project Manager