Growth Marketing Lead
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
This role is required to execute on the overall paid marketing strategy with the goal of scaling customer growth, driving down CPAs across brands, and increasing retention through effective marketing campaigns.
The role is tasked with ownership and execution of paid marketing and conversion optimization efforts, across all major direct response online channels (and collaboration on some offline marketing efforts) to drive eCommerce customer growth at scale. Focus of efforts will be on paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest), Adwords, Display, Podcasts, OOH, direct mail and more.
This is a remote opportunity, based in the US.
- Owning end-to-end execution of growth marketing campaigns across all paid marketing channels and brands, including budgeting, optimization, and measurement/reporting
- Execute day to day strategic marketing tactics and manage key marketing projects across: paid social (Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest), Adwords, PLAs, Youtube, affiliate, direct mail, display, native ads, podcasts, and direct media buys
- Develop and own the core media calendars and testing schedule for major campaigns
- Coordinate and partner with any of our agencies, vendors and ad platform representatives to ensure proper campaign setup, execution, and optimization
- Build an optimization roadmap and promotion schedule alongside cross-functional teams for various channels, with a clear sense of targeting and creative needs
- Manage and scale media spend across channels while actively optimizing towards meeting profitability goals, lowering CACs, and higher CLVs
- Partner with our digital product team to improve our landing page experiences, making it easier for consumers to find the products and information they are looking for
- Create and operationalize process for A/B testing campaigns, creatives, audiences, landing pages, and product marketing Work with creative team to develop new creatives, landing pages, and product designs, based on sound insight from prior performance and testing
- Build and improve top-of-the-funnel acquisition campaigns through content distribution, email acquisition, and search marketing strategies
- Analyze marketing channels and website performance data daily/weekly across multiple key areas of the business, with recommendations on ways to further optimize for scale
Please note, this role must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Are happiest using data in creative ways to drive and measure results
- Are a self-starter who takes initiative to explore
- Are resourceful, understand that constraints breed creativity, and thrive in an environment that includes limited resources
- Are very curious, not afraid to ask questions, and over-communicate with your team
- Have a sense of humor
What Pattern offers:
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Generous PTO Policy
- Company-sponsored medical and dental
- An amazing culture, team, and mission
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.