Senior Software Engineer (Ruby/React)
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
In a word: build the best financial management and accounting software for continental Europe and change the life of entrepreneurs and their accountants.
In more details:
- Join one of our product squads and work with a Product Manager, a Product Designer, a Data Scientist and other experienced Software Engineers.
- Product-led company with decentralized decision-making and strong ownership of each Product Squad.
- The product we build is used on a daily basis by our customers and partners and you’ll have a strong impact and great feedback loop.
The company in based in Paris, but the whole Tech team is working remotely. You are thus free to work from wherever you want in Europe.
✨ What’s exciting about our project?
- The vision: We want to change the life of thousands of entrepreneurs throughout Europe with our solution
- The ambition: We are scaling at a very rapid pace and we want to become one of the fintech leaders within 2-3 years
- The learning curve: We have great tech mentors and experienced engineers whom you can share with and learn from everyday
- The environment: We do our best to develop a culture based on trust, autonomy, and benevolence so you can feel like you’re in the right place
You’re the right candidate if…
- You have experience with Ruby on Rails and React (at least 4 years)
- You’re a teamplayer and have experience working in an agile environment
- You like being challenged and solving complex problems (accounting is complex in Europe)
- You have empathy for your users and want to change their lives
- You have an engineering background
What we offer
- A competitive package + Company shares
- Great health benefits
- Apple Hardware
- Budget to work from a coworking space or buy equipment to work from home
- Monthly remote events, and one offsite with the whole company once a year
- Career tracks to make sure you can keep learning and growing within Pennylane.
- A first interview with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- A technical test
- An interview with one of our tech cofounders debriefing your technical test and assessing cultural fit
People also viewed
Senior Software Engineer (UI/UX, React)
Software Engineer (Backend)
Front End Engineer (React)
Site Reliability Engineer - Europe
Resident AI Engineer
Software Engineer - Mobile