Lead Product Designer
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Piktochart is a web application that combines the power of design and storytelling to help people create visuals at work that matter. Intuitive user interfaces plays a crucial role in empowering the users to create communication materials that they would not have otherwise been able to.
The Lead UX designer is someone who loves making complicated workflows simple. You’ll be taking user insights, business needs and transforming them to create intuitive and elegant experiences for a seamless design editor. You’ll be responsible for taking products and features from early concepts and low-fidelity wireframing through prototyping, iterating based on feedback, working with product managers and engineers on implementation, and measuring the outcome of your team’s work. You’ll work with multiple internal teams, including product management, engineering, sales and marketing, and interface closely with customers to solicit feedback and test your designs.
- Manage high level product design strategy while remaining hands on in design skills.
- Oversee a team and gather and synthesize feedback from multiple constituents (users, customers, product managers, sales, engineers) to design new features and interfaces for products.
- Oversee the team members’ development including performance assessment, coaching and feedback; and training.
- Use customer feedback and research findings to recommend and implement updates to the product.
- Constantly re-evaluate and iterate on product interfaces based on feedback and measured performance bottlenecks.
- 5+ years of experience in Product/UX design in a highly technical environment and at least 2 years in a management/leadership role.
- Must possess an enjoyment of analytics and a curiosity for discovering insights from data.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain using data and customer insights to influence design decisions.
- Knowledge of industry standard tools including Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Exceptional cross-functional communication and collaboration skills. You must be comfortable and confident leading discussions at all levels.
- Able to balance customer frictions and needs with business goals, market viability and technical feasibility.
- A portfolio that showcases a sophisticated aesthetic with strengths in design systems, and visual storytelling.
- Experience managing, and a passion for developing people and building and leading strong teams.
Remote in Asia / Europe
People also viewed
Staff Designer, Product Design
SEO and User Acquisition Manager
Product Designer (UX/UI)
Senior Product Designer, Emerging Businesses
Senior Product Designer
Product Designer, Platform
Senior Product Designer