Web App Developer (React)
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
What sets us apart:
- We support every major platform, including desktops, mobile devices, smart TVs, streaming devices, and gaming consoles, providing an opportunity to work across platforms and teams to push Plex forward.
- We are a distributed organization, with people making great things happen in nearly 20 different countries and 11 time zones. Above all else, we value kindness, humility, and helpfulness.
- We are passionate about our mission and we work hard, while still providing flexibility around a schedule that works for you.
- We love what we’re building and our user community is an integral part of our development process. We actively engage with customers to understand what is working, what they want more of, and how we can be better.
- We build cool stuff!
Sound interesting? We’re looking for software engineers who are ready to push their limits and have a material impact in Plex’s growth and success.
About the team:
The Content team at Plex is working on bringing great media into Plex from a variety of partners and online sources. Examples include rich metadata, ad-supported movies and TV shows, podcasts, and over 200 partners for news video, with additional sources in the pipeline. We work with massive data sets and a variety of APIs. We do it all at scale in order to provide beautiful, personalized content to millions of users across every device and platform.
Who You Are:
- You’re kind, helpful, smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a startup environment.
- You’re self-motivated and able to work well in a distributed office.
- You’re a software engineer with experience working in groups, but with the ability to work independently.
- You believe in asking for help and helping others when they ask, never throwing a problem over the wall.
- You have 2+ years experience building web applications.
- You enjoy working with a React/Node.js/TypeScript stack.
- You’re familiar with CSS, HTML, and front-end templating languages.
Plex is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Plex is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
People also viewed
Software Engineer (Backend)
Full-Stack Developer Ninja (w/ Front-End Focus)
Senior React Engineer (+Node)
Senior WordPress Developer
Site Reliability Engineer
Lead Web Developer
Senior Backend Engineer