Senior Unity Developer
Join Proxify and let us find you a well-paid, remote job at Europe’s most exciting brands
€40K – €80K
Senior Unity Developer
“Talent has no borders.” We strongly believe in uplifting talent by providing them with the right opportunities - no matter which part of the world you are from, we value your skills and offer every member the growth possibilities they deserve.
Proxify is a global network and a supportive community of talented developers interested in long-term remote jobs.
With us, you will get opportunities:
- To work remotely on exciting projects with leading brands and fast-growing startups.
- To work on commission-free project-based jobs.
- To work with companies that respect and value your skills.
Since our launch, talented developers on Proxify have worked with 620+ happy clients to build their products and growth features. 1400+ talented developers trust Proxify and the community we are building to fulfill their dreams and objectives.
We are searching for a Senior Unity Developer. You can be a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you take pleasure in your work, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products. By joining Proxify, you will get considerable opportunities to work with leading brands and amazing startups to build their next product and growth features.
What we are looking for:
- You have +3 years of experience with Unity / Unity3D;
- Strong ability with C# object-oriented programming language
- Experience with game assets (ex: meshes, animations, materials)
- You have in-depth knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics;
- You own experience with both console and mobile game development;
- You got experience with memory and space optimization;
- You possess knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures;
- You have good troubleshooting skills.
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours);
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines;
- Planning and implementing game functionality;
- Transforming design ideas into functional games;
- Designing and building game codes;
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks;
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics;
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards;
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies.
What we offer:
- 100% remote work: Work from anywhere.
- Flexibility: The ability to change one project to another one.
- Financial growth: Competitive compensation and performance-based increases.
- Freedom: Very flexible working schedule.
- 360-degree growth: Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
Your benefits with Proxify:
- Be part of the Proxify community: Network with like-minded and enthusiastic individuals to make a difference.
- Make an impact: You get the opportunity to work on projects that inspire you and add value to your career.
- Transparency: Contracts with transparency in earnings and working hours.
- Save your time: Fast and efficient hiring process to match you with the project of your preference.
- Ownership: Take ownership of your work and enjoy more freedom in your career.
Please let Proxify know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
View more jobs 5
People also viewed
Senior Backend Python Developer
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Open Source Software Developer
Director of Artificial Intelligence
Mid-Market Account Manager - German Market