Customer Success Manager (SaaS, US, Remote)
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for shoppers by publishing inspirational catalogs online. We also give our customers, leading retailers such as Mattel, IKEA, Home Depot, and Williams Sonoma, the personalized service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we have more than 1700 passionate customers and advocates worldwide.
We’re looking for a dedicated and passionate Customer Success Manager to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and growth in the US time zone. You’ll be part of our international customer service team working alongside our Customer Acquisition, Customer Support, and Product teams.
- Managing relations with your own set of key customers in the Retail and E-Commerce industry.
- Learning every detail about customer needs, motivations and objectives. It’s your job to ensure they love both our product and our company and ultimately achieve their individual ROI goals.
- Identifying opportunities and advising your customers on how they can get the best results using Publitas.
- Driving each customer to retain and renew their contract with us, up and cross-sell when the opportunity arises.
- Managing in-depth (online) onboarding and training sessions, supporting customers with their launch of Publitas and ensuring they get the most out of our software.
- Acting as Voice of Customer, you will be the customer liaison with other departments to share customer feedback on the product, service, and other requirements
- You are fluent in the English language.
- You will operate during US time zone working hours.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Customer Success within the SaaS industry.
- You have experience in the marketing industry.
- You’re authentic, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You love connecting with new people and are able to express your enthusiasm.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.
- Experience in marketing performance optimization
- You have experience with the retail/e-commerce market and SaaS industry.
- You have a basic understanding of HTML, tag management software, and advertising software.
- Spanish language fluency - verbal and written.
- Familiarity with products such as Magento, Shopify, Productsup, Channable & Feedonomics.
What can you expect from us?
- $33k-$79k base gross salary per year.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and the Apple App Store.
- We’ll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We’ll cover your travel expenses.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
People also viewed
Customer Support Advocate
Customer Success Manager
Customer Experience Coordinator
Customer Success Manager
Customer Support Specialist
Manager, Support Platform
Digital Advertising and PPC Ads Specialist
Community & Social Media Manager