SEO Manager - Swedish Speaking
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Raketech is an online affiliate and content marketing company that was founded to guide and inspire people to the best available services. We ensure that in the world of digital information overload our users always find exactly what they are looking for – quality and relevancy. Regardless of the chosen vertical, which can vary from financial comparison products, engaging online sports communities and reliable casino guides, we provide customer-tailored solutions to over 400+ partners worldwide.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Define, develop, and execute SEO strategies and tasks to meet aggressive business goals
- Partner with Commercial Product Lead and other internal stakeholders on content strategy and site architecture
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Work with content creators to craft content that is optimized for search engines
- Review and update the site content with current SEO trends
- Be the go-to person when it comes to SEO related disciplines on the project
- Conduct keyword research to guide content requirements
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Stay up to date with the current sports events and decide which events to promote on the website.
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations
- Proficiency with relevant SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies (link-building)
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator
- Experience working on WordPress sites or custom-made platforms
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal.
You don’t live in Malta, and don’t want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET.
To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com.
People also viewed
Digital Marketing Executive
SEO Project Manager
WordPress Content Writer
Digital Marketer (Researcher & Educator)
SEO & Content Marketing Specialist
Video & Podcast Editor / Producer