Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Who are we?
Interested in joining our tribe? We don’t blame you. Here at Raketech, we’ve got it all: expertise, vision, purpose, and hunger for growth. Becoming a Raketekker means becoming a crucial part of our mission to become the best iGaming performance partners we can possibly be. Because we care about the talented people who stand behind our accomplishments. We promote a healthy work-life balance because we know that life gets in the way, and we are proud to be paving the way forward with remote-ish work. Our team is made up of diverse individuals who come together from various parts of the world to make sure we are always moving forward and finding new ways to improve in what we do.
A little something before we move on. to let you know what the role entails. What do we look for?
Raketech hires the best. But what does it mean to be ’the best'?
- Hunger/Passion to keep on developing
It’s not rocket science.
What does the role entail?
We are looking for an experience SEO Manager to join our team and coordinate our SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimisation and keyword expansion research. You will be directly contributing to the growth and success of our organization.
To be successful in this role, your skill set should include exceptional analytical skills and communication skills. Moreover, you should also be willing to work with a dynamic, creative and driven team. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Are you an experienced SEO professional looking to take your skillset to the next level? Do you want to work with a team of ambitious individuals to push the boundaries of SEO? Do you think that you can get our company on the first page of Google SERP? If the answer is yes, then we would love to meet you! You can send in your applications to us right away, we are eager to meet you!
- Define, develop, and execute SEO strategies and tasks to meet aggressive business goals
- Partner with Commercial Product Lead and other internal stakeholders on content strategy and site architecture
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Be the go-to person when it comes to SEO related disciplines on the project
- Conduct keyword research to guide content requirements
- Monitor and analyze the relevant competitive landscape and market trends
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Other ad hoc duties
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations
- Proficiency with relevant SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies (link-building)
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator
- Knowledge and experience of iGaming industry
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Team player!
You don’t live in Malta, and don’t want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com.
People also viewed
Communications & PR Manager
Assistant Marketing Manager, UK
Head of Marketing
Social Media Manager
Content Curator, UK (Contract)
Business Development Representative - EMEA
Demand Generation Manager
Program & Community Manager, Creator Success