Content Specialist (Poker) - Contract
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
A little bit about us:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class. We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We’re a cohesive team of more than 160 skilled marketing & technology experts whose passions and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader.
We’re on a hyper-growth track to global success, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a small company. Challenge yourself wherever you are in your career and join us at the crossroads of innovation and results! If you’re looking for accelerated opportunities where you can feel empowered to grow, learn, and contribute, join us today.
Is this role right for you:
The Content Coordinator - Editorial must be multidisciplinary, with experience writing digital content for the web with a keen focus on SEO and other forms of content marketing to drive engagement with an industry-leading affiliate website portfolio.
As a key cog in resulta’s content team, you will be responsible for ensuring pages and posts rank for targeted keywords, and to attract and engage customers and drive consumer actions. The successful candidate should be a positive self-starter, enthusiastic problem-solver and hands-on leader with a strong sense of accountability to achieve the top goals.
What we want you to own in this role:
- Collaborate with various teams to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
- Produce Marketing copy for multiple web properties;
- Ensure that the content on assigned sites meets resulta’s SEO best practices;
- Build and maintain a plan for both new evergreen content as well as updates to existing evergreen content;
- Identity gaps in existing content, and plan content to fill those gaps;
- Plan, oversee and execute a plan for editorial content on assigned sites.
A little bit about you and your qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Journalism, Communications or proven experience directly in the field;
- In-depth knowledge of poker and poker industry;
- 2+ years experience in an SEO-related role, understanding principles of creating content for maximizing SEO;
- 2+ years experience with professional writing; proper grammar and spelling is a must;
- Previous experience working in digital marketing.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMRush;
- Understand the concept of “User Intent” and how to satisfy it in the digital space;
- Experience with WordPress CMS;
- Experience with Telegram, Discord, Twitch;
- Ability to learn new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments.
#Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!
More about us:
Our current obsession? Creating an inclusive workplace community that encourages innovative thinking and supports meaningful growth.
Our superpower? We don’t just hire top talent; we cultivate visionaries with entrepreneurial spirits and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We’re not just do-ers, we’re motivators, collaborators, and high performers who work hard, and play harder.
How do we conduct business? We put our people and culture above everything. We’re collaborators who are dedicated to the success and enrichment of our employees, and understand the importance of disconnecting, and balancing work with our personal lives.
People also viewed
Senior Content Writer/Content Strategist
Jr. Growth Specialist
Senior Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Demand Gen
Social Media and Digital Content Manager
Creatives Community Intern
Copywriter & Editor
The Humane League