Commercial Account Executive
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Remote Work. We know the best work doesn’t always happen in person. Our people have the choice to work from wherever they do their best work. For some of us that means our homes, while others prefer to use our office in Boston (the Seaport). With flexible working locations and hours, we support Robinauts across the US.
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
The Account Executive at Robin will manage a client book while continuously prospecting and closing new business. You’ll be selling to IT, Facilities, Workplace and HR Departments by researching accounts and prospects. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Amplify an account-based and consultative approach to sales.
- Sell Robin to IT, facilities, workplace and HR departments.
- Research accounts and prospects, lead demos, work with our sales engineers, and close business.
- Leverage and be proficient in Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Groove.
- Partner with the marketing and product teams to share prospect feedback.
- Meet monthly and quarterly quotas.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You Are:
- Experienced. You have 1-3 years of experience in a sales role - SaaS experience preferred.
- Organized. You structure your day and stay on top of things.
- Charismatic. People enjoy talking with you and you enjoy helping them tackle office roadblocks.
- Helpful. You’re hungry to learn and teach. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Curious. You’re interested in different sales methodologies and picking the best elements to match your own style of selling.
- Patient. Our customers recognize our patience and empathy.
- Self-driven. You love measuring your own progress.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For office access, all Robinauts and visitors must provide documented proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If documentation is unavailable, Robinauts and visitors can provide either:
- A negative COVID-19 test with results dated within 72 hours prior to their accessing the office, every time they access the office
- OR for regular office users, proof of negative COVID-19 testing on at least a weekly basis.
People also viewed
Enterprise Account Executive
Growth Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Account Executive - Newsletter & Content Partnerships
Account Executive, Project Baseline