Director of Talent Acquisition
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Remote Work. We know the best work doesn’t always happen in person. Our people have the choice to work from wherever they do their best work. For some of us that means our homes, while others prefer to use our office in Boston (the Seaport). With flexible working locations and hours, we support Robinauts across the US.
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
The People Team at Robin is working hard to find, grow, and engage the best talent in the workforce. We are hiring a Director of Talent who will lead the charge during this next phase of growth we’re entering. We believe the best workforce is a hybrid one where people have the power of choice and we’re working towards making Robin a best-in-class example of this for our customers and our own employees. In this role, you will own the hiring strategy and execution across all areas of the business as we work towards some pretty ambitious hiring goals. You’ll manage a team of recruiters and coordinators, have the opportunity to hire more talent for the team, and own the evolution of our employer brand.
We’re Hiring Someone Who Will:
- Create, teach, and foster DE&I best practices in all aspects of the hiring process.
- Grow, manage and mentor our team of recruiters and coordinators.
- Habitually use data to inform strategy and develop scalable recruiting programs.
- Work directly with senior leaders to drive decision-making for the people initiatives within their teams and anticipate their hiring needs.
- Collaborate with hiring managers around issues related to compensation, new positions, job descriptions, etc.
- Own the evolution of our employer brand strategy through social media, programs and events while supporting existing grassroots initiatives.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have experience leading a Talent Acquisition team at a high growth SaaS organization.
- Know how to balance just enough process to be efficient without stifling creativity.
- Have created and executed a well-rounded talent strategy before.
- Use data strategically and proactively to inform your decisions, rather than tactically and passively.
- Know how and what to measure through DE&I programs.
- Think management is a lot like coaching and are passionate about helping your team work towards their short and long term career goals.
- Love being a catalyst of change within a company.
- Have developed an employer brand with a strong voice and identity.
It’s An Added Bonus If You:
- Have experience hiring for leadership/executive roles.
- Know how to hire across geographies (today we hire in the US but that could change and we’ll need someone who knows what they’re doing).
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For office access, all Robinauts and visitors must provide documented proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If documentation is unavailable, Robinauts and visitors can provide either:
- A negative COVID-19 test with results dated within 72 hours prior to their accessing the office, every time they access the office
- OR for regular office users, proof of negative COVID-19 testing on at least a weekly basis.
People also viewed
Creative Project Manager
Talent Operations Specialist
Operations Manager, Events
The Good Food Institute
Global Payroll Manager
Director, Community Governance