Front End Engineer
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
The Robin Engineering team is working hard to build the software that powers the next generation of the workplace. We are hiring a Staff Front End Engineer who is a problem solver and cares deeply about customer’s experience. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 3+ years working with a front end framework such as React, Angular, Vue, Svelte, etc.
- Have a deep understanding of the client-side ecosystem including HTTP, web browsers and their quirks, HTML, and CSS.
- Have familiarity with Node.js and front-end build tools.
- Have experience building responsive web applications.
- Have knowledge of testing frameworks and how to write effective tests.
- Have familiarity with a version control system.
It’s an Added Bonus If You:
- Have experience working with an Agile development team.
- Have strong experience with React.
- Have Experience building micro front ends
- Have strong Git experience.
- Have experience with Storybook.
- Have GraphQL experience.
- Worked at a SaaS company before.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 401(k) match program
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That’s why we’re actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let Robin know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.