Principal Data Engineer - Insights
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
You are a talented problem solver who cares deeply about your customer’s experience. You are a strong communicator and enjoy collaborating with product management, designers, and your fellow engineers. You dig into problems and design innovative solutions to solve them. You understand data and know how to use it to provide insights to solve customer problems.
You are passionate about best practices, and know how to ensure your product is performant and high quality. Most importantly, you are adept at finding the iterative path forward with any problem, helping to lead your team to build from MVP, to competence, to excellence.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 8+ years experience building software at a SaaS company.
- Have 3+ years of experience building out data platforms.
- Have experience working with data at scale (ETL pipelines, databases, schemas).
- Understand dimensional modeling concepts and best practices.
- Are experienced with data modeling, data warehousing, and modern data platform component experience.
- Are proficient with ETL/ELT data pipelines, patterns for loading Data Warehouses, Lakes.
- Have experience with public cloud data platforms AWS (Redshift preferable), Snowflake, etc.
- Have experience building data centric APIs used by front end visualizations.
- Have designed and implemented analytics systems.
- Have a strong understanding of DDD concepts, and an ability to design and build packages in a modular, scalable way.
- Have DevOps experience including experience setting up CI/CD pipelines and deploying.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility including remote only
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
It’s an added bonus if you:
- Have experience with DBT and/or CubeJS
- Have migrated a project to Snowflake
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That’s why we’re actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
People also viewed
Cloud Systems Engineer
Backend Engineer (Remote)
Principal Site Reliability Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Games
Senior iOS Engineer, X
DevOps Customer Engineer
Staff Data Scientist
Senior iOS Engineer, Econ