Senior Brand Designer - Web and Digital
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
About Our Team
We are looking for a strong Senior Brand Designer to join our Marketing team. This role will help build and implement a strong and consistent design strategy across all marketing channels. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Evolve Robin’s brand identity through the creation of engaging digital design experiences.
- Conceptualize and develop materials for paid advertising, web, social, email, blogs, events, and other downloadable assets.
- Oversee, develop, and optimize the design experience on Robinpowered.com.
- Collaborate with the Content, Demand, and Product Marketing to drive customer acquisition.
- Explore new ways to build awareness and drive affinity for the brand.
- Develop tools, templates, and style guides to ensure brand consistency.
- Champion excellent user experience and design at every opportunity.
Who You Are:
- Autonomous: You are comfortable leading projects on your own
- Experienced: You’ve done graphic design work before and you know how to deliver and execute a great project from concept to completion
- Articulate: You have strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative: You’re a team player, and enjoy partnering with various departments as a proactive contributor (and have a great attitude when you do!)
- Organized: You can shuffle a handful of projects while being mindful of priorities
What You Need:
- 4+ years industry experience with design and marketing at a product company.
- Proficiency in current industry-standard design software including Adobe Creative Suite & Figma
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS (Webflow).
- An online portfolio or samples showing multi-platform, standout work.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 401(k) match program
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That’s why we’re actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
People also viewed
Creative Director, Marcoms & GTM
Senior Brand Designer
Principal UI Designer - Cloud Platform
Staff Product Designer
Senior Visual Designer
Staff Product Designer
Product Designer (Flex)
UX Design Manager