Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
🚀 A little about Rupa - The future is personalized, root cause healthcare.
Rupa makes lab testing simple. We turn an archaic 15 hour-a-week process into a delightful 15 min task for practitioners ordering lab testing for their patients.
Lab testing is the key to a more personalized and holistic approach to medicine, and Rupa is paving the way with critical infrastructure for this next generation of healthcare. Through Rupa, practitioners can order testing not available through the average hospital, such as DNA testing, microbiome testing, advanced fertility and hormone testing, and more.
This comprehensive and personalized approach to healthcare is the missing piece for the millions of people suffering from complex, chronic health conditions. Rather than band-aid solutions, our providers strive to understand, diagnose, and treat the root cause of people’s health issues. At Rupa, we are building the infrastructure to make this root-cause approach the standard of care for every person on the planet. 🌎
Starting with lab testing, Rupa is bringing tools and resources to trailblazing practitioners who are practicing medicine in a way that truly helps people get well.
🙏 Our Supporters - We’re grateful to be backed by world class investors and advisors.
We’re backed by and work closely with our world class investors: First Round Capital, Floodgate (Mike Maples), SV Angel (Ron Conway), Lachy Groom, Trae Vassallo (Defy), healthcare domain experts, former founders with successful exits, the product brains behind Gmail, Facebook newsfeed, Dropbox, and more.
We’re also fortunate to be advised by the best in the industry, including the Head of Health and co-founder of IDEO, the co-founder of Honor HomeCare, domain experts with backgrounds from Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Johns Hopkins, and more.
We’ve been growing like crazy over the past year, with exponential month-over-month growth. To help fuel this rapid growth we’ve recently closed a round from First Round Capital, one of the top venture capital firms in the world.
A company is only as good as its people, and so we’re looking for an Onboarding Manager who can join us on this fast-paced journey.
🤩 The Role - A day in the life of an Onboarding Manager at Rupa.
You’ll be joining the Rupa team as an Onboarding Manager! We have hundreds of leads coming in every month, and not all of them automatically turn into users through our self-serve, easy-to-use platform. The Onboarding Manager is a key player that will helps us identify qualified users, determine what may be preventing them from activating, and help turn qualified users convert. You’ll generally be the first point of contact for our practitioners, and we all know that first impressions matter! You’ll engage with practitioners on the phone, e-mails, text message, and other innovative ways to push through the sales journey. Your goal will be to ensure they have a strong understanding of our product and are comfortable placing their first order on our platform. Yay!
Put simply, we have more inbound demand than we can handle, and we need someone who has sales and service experience with a passion for this industry who can help us help our practitioners, and convert our demand.
✅ A “day in the life” might include:
- Managing the process of practitioner activation and ensuring the success in beginning to use our platform effectively
- Representing the voice of our practitioners. You’ll fuel the feedback engine to inform our sales processes, our product roadmap, and shape Rupa to be the product of our customers’ dreams
- Discovering & having a deep understanding of practitioner pain points to address their needs and create collaborative solutions to meet them
- Communicating the value proposition to interested leads while having in-depth conversations with practitioners
- Providing detailed product demos while building trust and excitement with practitioners
- Managing and tracking practitioner communications by any means (e.g. - creating tasks, follow ups, etc.) to ensure your CRM pipeline is organized
- Being deeply connected to the company’s growth goals and always working towards achieving them
👋 Does this sound like you?! ⬇️
Service or sales experience
- You have 2-3 years of experience in high-volume customer facing roles (e.g. - Sales, Customer Success, Account Manager) and have managed leads in a CRM software (like Hubspot)
- You’re passionate about the customer and an expert in building relationships; you can apply a consultative & empathetic sales approach, while discovering pain points and providing proper solutions
- You THRIVE in a fast-paced, startup environment. Bonus if you have experience with software sales or B2B2C marketplaces
Strong passion for the industry
- You have a strong passion for the this industry and you’re excited to specialize in our product
- You have some knowledge or the desire to learn about specialty lab tests (e.g. - DUTCH, GI Map, GI Effect, MycoTox, etc.)
Critical thinking problem-solver
- You can be highly organized with multiple moving pieces (new launches, new product features), can prioritize and proactively address challenges in a time sensitive manner
- You’re eager to help customers with their unique needs - pulling internal stakeholders for solutions and communicating the proper resources externally
- You have a driver mindset. If you see a problem, you will come to the table with solutions using a first principles approach
- You collaborate & communicate well with a team, despite being remote
- You have stellar written and verbal communication skills and can present a positive, energetic, and professional demeanor over the phone & Zoom
💙 Our Rupa Team - The best part of this whole journey!
You’ll be joining our all-star core team who have 10+ years experience in the space, have won awards for their biotech research, worked hands on with chronically ill patients, built multiple multi-billion-dollar companies, and much more. The core team comes from Stanford, Wharton, Y Combinator, Parsley Health, Lululemon, Everlywell, Square, Forward, and more. We each have very personal reasons for wanting to transform this space. We’ve experienced firsthand the impact personalized medicine can have and are committed to this cause.
Beyond our collective excitement for the space, we’re a super close team who values personal development, being active, growth mindsets, a great sense of humor, and a healthy balance of optimism and realism. We work hard, care about each other, and have a ton of fun. 🙌
If this sounds like you, we’re stoked to meet you!
We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Rupa Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
The salary range for this position is $50,000 - $65,000 dependent on leveling.
About Rupa Health
People also viewed
Onboarding Manager (Remote)
Design Operations Specialist
Business Operations Senior Associate
Code for America
Scaled Customer Success Manager
Associate General Counsel
Customer Success Associate
Director, Member Success
Scott's Cheap Flights
Finance & Analytics Manager