Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr’s mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and cost-effective fulfillment.
We’re a group of engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’ve raised a $7.1M Series A led by Joe Lonsdale’s 8VC and are headquartered in the heart of San Francisco.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be a core member of our sales team and report directly to our co-founder. You’ll play a major role in crafting our outbound sales strategy, building the foundation for our seller acquisition efforts.
What you’ll do
- Be directly responsible for developing new opportunities, managing the sales pipeline, and closing deals
- Continuously optimize your sales process and workflow and share your best practices with other members of the team.
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders to improve our product offering and seller experience
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record of strong software sales performance.
- Ability to build and manage a sales pipeline
- Excellent prospecting, qualification, proposing and closing skills
- Ability to create and communicate relevant and compelling value propositions
- A demonstrable knowledge and understanding of eCommerce
Bonus points for
- B2B sales experience and/or experience of working in, or selling into online retail.
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart
Flexible, can be in our HQ in San Francisco or remote.
- $50,000 base salary, $80,000 on-track earnings
- .02%-.05% equity