Piktochart is a web application that combines the power of design and storytelling to help people create visuals at work that matters. We are striving to become a known brand that people can trust to deliver high quality, professional visuals without the learning curve.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, your mission will be to:
- Be laser focused on growing sales and finding new successful segments in USA
- Explore new avenues and channels for sales growth. Improve what we are doing well today, and advise us on how to grow the North America market;
- Comfortable at presenting remote demo sessions to prospects, combing large databases of enterprise prospects, both SME & Fortune 500;
- Be our brand ambassador at networking events, advise us on how to benefit enterprise communities, create win-win partnerships, showcase our company culture and value;
- Explore partnerships for commercial purposes and paid-user growth, specifically on enterprise level.
- Experience in quota-carrying SaaS sales role and inside sales management in a high growth SAAS/digital environment;
- You’re a winner of deals and have a personal history of consistently exceeding your own individual contributor quota;
- You have no fear on the phone and demonstrate excellent written communication for crafting strategic outreach;
- You’re disciplined when comes to executing daily/weekly prospecting activities;
- You’re curious, constantly learning, and highly adaptable. You’re able to take open feedback on what is working and what is not;
- You believe in our product; you’re excited by the complex and changing nature of the visual communications industry.
- You use data to identify improvements and build scalable campaigns.
- You know that working cross-functionally is the best way to come to successful solutions.
Who are we?
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 10 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.