“You don’t close a sale; you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise” Patricia Fripp
This quote says it all. Your experience in a B2B environment gives you the skills you need to open relationships with large key accounts.
This is a highly challenging and target driven sales role where you will be bringing in new clients that require a large volume of content on an on-going basis.
You’re a highly skilled and independent account manager so working from home, in Europe, within a remote organization is exactly what you’re looking for.
Your responsibilities include:
- Building and managing a portfolio of clients from inbound and outbound leads
- Creating long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Developing new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities
- Identifying the clients’ needs and present appropriate solutions
- Up-selling to existing accounts
- Reaching (and exceeding) monthly and quarterly sales targets
Your skills include:
- Write and speak English at a native level (Swedish or Norwegian is a bonus!)
- Minimum of 3 years of account management experience within a B2B environment.
- Previous success and experience in growing a network of clients
- Having clear and concise communication skills
- Being driven by numbers
Experience in iGaming and content is highly desirable. Candidates must also be based in Europe (only).
How to Apply