Business Intelligence & Legal Affairs Assistant
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
ScalingFunds is a leading turn-key SaaS solution provider offering alternative investment fund (AIF) managers an efficient, hassle free way to launch new funds and manage their investors. Through the use of a user-friendly online dashboard, ScalingFunds technology enables the automation of investor on-boarding and provides a single source of truth for all parties.
Since our product launch in Q4 2019, we have signed contracts of over 1 Billion Euro. Having successfully established an office and team in London in 2020 and established a presence in the German market in 2021, we are looking for a Business Intelligence & Legal Affairs Assistant to help support the team.
About the job
You will work directly under the Business Affairs Manager and closely with the Chief Strategy Officer to support the growth of our business.
- Work with the Legal team to onboard clients
- Take meeting minutes during client meetings 🗒️
- Review and edit draft legal documents
- Identify relevant legal updates and brief the team
- Liaise among internal teams to align workflow and expectations
- Collaborate with the Legal team on deliverables for the Business Development team 🤝
- Prepare presentations and documents for internal and external use
- Periodically conduct market and fund industry research with detailed analyses on a range of topics 🔬
Depending on your interests, you may also have the opportunity to work on:
- Identifying fund managers and investment managers as qualified targets
- Maintaining a database of qualified targets and clients utilising SalesForce
Don’t be shy if you don’t tick every box, we’d still love to hear from you if you think you’d be a good fit! 🤗
- You’ve obtained your Bachelor’s Degree or higher and have 2+ years of Fintech, paralegal, or legal or operations experience
- Knowledge of the fund industry would be a bonus
- You are at ease working independently and proactively complete tasks in a structured and detail-oriented manner
- You are an organisational wizard and thrive off things being “in their place” and easy to find 🪄
- You think strategically and enjoy solving problems
- Communication is at the forefront of your day and you aren’t afraid to ask questions
- English fluency, written and spoken is essential; German is a bonus
- 🔎 Practical and entrepreneurial insights into a rapidly growing company
- 🪴 Room to advance into a more involved position reflective of your skills and interest. For example;
- Business Intelligence
- Business Compliance
- Business Development
- 👋🏼 Exposure to MD and C-Level members of Europe’s largest Law firms and fund services
- 💥 Impact - Small, tight-knit, and fast-moving team where what you do matters. A lot.
- 🏳️🌈 Diversity - Inclusive, multi-ethnic team from 15+ nationalities
- 🌍 Remote - No commuting, work from any EU-compatible timezone (CET+2 — CET-2)
- 👨👩👦 Family-friendly - Flexible company policies, because we’re all humans
- 🚀 Stock Options - We believe all employees should benefit from company success
- 🧑🏻🎓 Growth Budget - Generous budget for books, courses, coaching, you name it
- 🏋️ Office Budget - Annual allowance for co-working spaces or improving your home office
- 🧘 Fitness Budget - Monthly allowance for your physical & mental health
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.