Account Support Representative
Semaphore, a leading software delivery service with a global customer base, is looking for an Account Support Representative to join our team.
The Customer Support team at Semaphore plays an important role in our relationship with customers. The most significant characteristic of our support team is that we love helping developers - more than 9 out of 10 customers rate Semaphore support as exceptional. Our mission is to keep the customers happy by assisting them as quickly and awesomely as possible. That is where you step in.
You will handle a wide variety of inquiries, including questions about user credentials, billing, and user management while delegating technical support requests to the rest of the team. It requires a logical brain and a speedy sense for solving problems
This is a full-time, entry-level, and remote position.
Note for the applicants from Europe: Once fully onboarded, your working hours would be 1pm - 9pm CEST.
- Respond to customer requests in a timely and accurate way via email or chat
- Analyze customers’ requests to understand common issues and needs
- Improve Semaphore documentation
- Update our internal knowledge base with useful information gathered from the communication with the customers
- Participate in building internal processes and procedures to make them as effective and efficient as possible
- Gather feedback from the customers and propagate it to the relevant teams
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
- Collaborate with other teams in handling and overseeing customers’ payments
- 2+ years of professional experience in a comparable role
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education
- Excellent English, both written and verbal communication skills
- Vital emotional intelligence and empathy — you are a people person who is naturally pleasant to customers even if they are having a bad day,
- Strong analytical reading skills - you can recognize the question behind a question.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you might not know all the answers, but you know how to find and communicate the solution.
- Passion for helping real customers solve real problems
- Ability to work effectively remotely with an international team
- Highly organized and self-managed, have an excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Proactive team player interested in taking an active part in the evolution of team processes
- Prior customer support experience
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Experience in communicating with developers
- The impact of working on a product competing in a global market.
- Join a small team of around 30 full-time people who love their work.
- A healthy 40-hour work week and a friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job.
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and significant way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture, which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Please let Semaphore know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
People also viewed
Customer Success Associate, EMEA
Customer Engagement Specialist
Senior Customer Success Manager (EMEA - French Speaking)
Associate Customer Success Manager (EMEA)
Elixir Backend Developer
EU Support Hero positions 2022
Customer Experience, Product Support Representative
Campaigns Content Writer