Head of Customer Success
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Semaphore is looking for a Head of Customer Success to lead the team through the next stage of growth.
Semaphore is a leading platform for testing and deploying code. Our customers are companies across more than 100 countries, from teams in tech industry heavyweights to startups just about to make their dent in the universe. What they all have in common is a need to move as fast as possible — and Semaphore enables them to do that.
You are a passionate senior leader ready to lead a small but established Customer Success department. As a Head of Customer Success, you will manage the team’s onboarding, retention and expansion functions and represent Customer Success on the leadership team. You will also work hands-on on driving revenue via renewal and expansion with customers.
This is a remote position. You should thrive in asynchronous communication and be able to develop working relationships with coworkers and customers across the globe.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and strategic thinker, will have an excellent understanding of customer success in the SaaS industry, and will be excited about fulfilling Semaphore’s growth.
- Manage a Customer Success department in the cloud-based software development product space.
- Maintain low churn rate and meet expansion goals by both enabling the team and taking care of strategic accounts hands-on.
- Hire, empower, and retain great Customer Success Representatives.
- Share customer insights with other departments and work together to meet goals.
- Plan and execute the next stage of Customer Success at Semaphore.
- Work with the leadership team to refine/improve GTM playbook and strategy.
- Nurture the customer-focused culture in the company.
- Successful track records managing, renewing, and expanding SaaS accounts both hands-on and by enabling a team.
- Experience in managing a team of Customer Success or Account Representatives.
- Ability to understand a complex technical product.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Looking for responsibility, impact, and growth.
- Experience working remotely.
Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that’s competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 25 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
People also viewed
Customer Support Advocate
Customer Success Manager
Customer Experience Coordinator
Customer Success Manager
Customer Support Specialist
Customer Success Manager (EMEA)
Manager, Support Platform
Customer Success Analyst