The best CI/CD solution for high-performance engineering teams
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Semaphore is a leader in continuous integration and deployment, with over 30,000 developers using the product to test and deploy their code. Our mission is to help teams ship their software faster and with more confidence by providing a robust and scalable platform for software delivery.
Semaphore is looking for a Project Manager to join the world-class engineering team. In this role, you will help bring exciting new product features to market and drive the success of the overall business.
You will attend design and engineering calls, keep track of next steps, track day-to-day execution across projects, detect when things get off track and provide reports as needed.
We are passionate about providing a remote, flexible and supportive work culture. Collaboration is in our DNA. You will join a diverse and international team distributed across Europe and the Americas. At the moment we require people to work from a location of at least 4 hrs overlap with 9-5 pm CET.
- Software project management: daily communication with developers, ensuring everything is well-documented, and reporting KPIs.
- Assist product management by managing releases and feature requests.
- Act as liaison with other teams, like Customer Support, Customer Success, and Marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in managing software projects.
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Experience working remotely.
- Able to find the right way of communicating with different types of people and get things done in harmony.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion.
- Being able to exercise sound business judgment.
- Practice and apply positivity, empathy, flexibility, adaptability, and focus.
Benefits - Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that’s competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 30 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job.
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
People also viewed
Email Marketing and Automation Executive
Manager, Global Payroll Operations
EU Support Hero
Junior Financial Analyst
International Senior Accountant
Senior Project Manager
Customer Success Associate, EMEA
Chief of Staff
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Tech