Technical Product Marketing Manager
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Semaphore is hiring a Technical Product Marketing Manager to play a unique role in the next stage of growth.
Semaphore is a leading platform for testing and deploying code. Our customers are companies across more than 100 countries, from teams in tech industry heavyweights to startups just about to make their dent in the universe. What they all have in common is a need to move as fast as possible when developing their software - and Semaphore enables them to do that.
As a Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will maintain a deep understanding of our industry, customers, the problems they face, and how Semaphore can solve those for them.
You will be responsible for technical marketing content that helps win new customers and educates existing customers about building their software faster.
Internally, you will work closely with our marketing, product, customer success, and sales teams to fulfil your mission.
We are passionate about providing a remote, flexible and supportive work culture. Collaboration is in our DNA. At the moment we require people to work from a location of at least 4 hrs overlap with 9-5 pm CET.
- Teach our audiences about continuous delivery and how it can be valuable to them, introducing them to new concepts which can help them achieve their goals.
- Showcase the capabilities of Semaphore for the use cases which our audiences care about.
- Create and maintain technical content such as website pages, blog posts, videos, datasheets, workshops, webinars.
- Act as a technical guide to marketing and sales teams.
- Technical background or good understanding of the software development process; familiarity with Continuous Integration is a plus.
- Proven experience in creating technical content.
- Able to coordinate across many teams and perform in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience working with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the capacity to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
Benefits - Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that’s competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 30 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job.
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
People also viewed
Senior Product Marketing Manager (EU)
Senior Product Marketing Manager, EMEA
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Group Product Marketing Manager, Subscriber Acquisition
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Platforms and Pricing
Product Marketing Manager
Senior Core Product Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Partnership Manager, European Market (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Senior Product Marketing Associate
Senior Content Marketing Manager