Freelance Content Coordinator
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers. New stars are born here, so don’t miss your chance. And this is our role for Freelance Content Coordinator who knows how to create excellent, useful screenshots that help turn “meh” blog posts into great ones.
Tasks in the role:
- Take high-quality screenshots and add them to blog post drafts.
- Edit screenshots to highlight important information.
- Request custom illustrations from the design team.
- Write out tool workflows (step-by-step sections on using Semrush tools) in blog posts.
- Research topics to improve your knowledge, expand upon topics, and strengthen the originality of content.
- Occasionally coordinate with other teams to facilitate reviews or collaboration.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience using Semrush tools or our competitors’ tools.
- Experience working with a high-performing content team or running a blog solo.
- Understanding of the digital marketing industry.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on a team.
- Strong project and time-management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Very organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to write in American English with native-level proficiency.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You have SEO knowledge.
- You share our common values: Trust, because we prefer to speak up and be our true selves; Sense of Ownership, because it’s not worth wasting time on something you don’t believe in; and enthusiasm for Constant Change, because we are always looking to make things better
- Compensation is on a per-article basis.
- Articles will be broken down into three classes based on topic, length, and the overall difficulty.
- Class A article: $200 USD.
- Class B article: $300 USD.
- Class C article: $400 USD.
For reference, here is an example of some typical articles with screenshot requests.
- Class A article: https://tinyurl.com/34fjep33
- Class B article: https://tinyurl.com/5yffz5wx
- Class C article: https://tinyurl.com/bdhpfu2c
A bit about the team
You’ll work with the Organic Search Team, which means you are going to collaborate with people who care A LOT about publishing A-class content. Our aspiration is to make the Semrush blog the best place in the world to learn about SEO and digital marketing. This being said, we’re on a mission to dramatically improve the quality of our blog content. Going forward, we will only publish fluff-free, engaging, actionable content that helps our visitors achieve their goals. By working with us, you’ll get plenty of feedback from our editors, and collaborate with an amazing team of marketers. You’ll also get a byline. Your articles will be published on the Semrush blog, which has millions of readers. They may also be featured in Semrush’s newsletters with millions of subscribers. This is a great opportunity to build and strengthen your personal brand.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We’ve been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2’s Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
People also viewed
Content Marketing Intern
SEO Content Editor/Writer
Jr. Growth Specialist
Vice President, Growth Marketing
Customer Success Manager
Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
Lead Community Tech Manager
Blockchain Jobs / Cryptocurrency Jobs