Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
About the role:
As a freelance writer, you will be responsible for developing content in the form of blog posts, articles, landing page content and additional marketing content (email copy, etc.).
The freelance writer will be an integral part of our overall content marketing efforts to support our local and small business clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be capable of performing basic research when needed and have the ability to craft engaging content that is industry-specific and tailored to reach specific audiences.
- Proficiency in researching and crafting thoughtful and engaging blog content, articles, landing page content, email copy to targeted audiences to help increase conversions
- In-tune with and open to learning more about our overall content marketing efforts to help us provide the best product possible to our clients
- Report to our content management team in a timely manner (must answer and respond to emails in 24 hours or less)
- Collaborate with other members of our marketing team to ensure that all content is on target and optimized for specific audiences
- Must be familiar with creating content that is optimized for SEO as well as conversions
- Must be reliable and able to meet all deliverable deadlines
- Must work well in a team/collaborative environment
- Must be communicative and responsive as this is how we provide our best product to clients
- The freelance writer will receive $45/hour base pay with the opportunity for higher rates depending upon the complexity of the assignment
Who we are:
At ShoutVox, our mission is to assist small businesses in generating more leads to meet sales targets. Our team is comprised of professionals and experts in various industries that allows us to provide an all-in-one marketing solution that gets results.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply. Diversity and inclusion are more than a mantra here. We believe that uniqueness is a strength that can help accelerate us on the pathway to success. Uniqueness is what helps us differentiate our services and stand out in a sea of marketing services that too often provide generic services with a cookie-cutter approach. Everyone at ShoutVox is treated as an individual and we strive to make everyone feel like a part of the family.
People also viewed
Content Marketing Intern
SEO Content Editor/Writer
Vice President, Growth Marketing
Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
Lead Community Tech Manager
Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
Social Media & Communication Specialist
Content Marketing Manager