SaaS Customer Success
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
We’re an Australian-based SaaS organisation and it’s getting a little tricky for us to look after our growing worldwide fanbase!
Skedda is short for “scheduler” - an online booking and scheduling platform used by thousands of venues around the world. The platform is designed to streamline the management of ‘spaces’. Skedda is suitable for venues with meeting rooms, coworking spaces, community facilities, classrooms, studios, sport courts or any other bookable type of ‘space'.
We’re looking for a friendly, helpful, tech-savvy person with inbound customer support / sales experience; ideally from a SaaS background.
While the position is sales-focused, this role is for someone keen to become a product-expert and help our customers find the best solution to their space-management problems. Our approach is geared around educating customers and demonstrating the value our product can bring their venue.
The position is full-time and fully remote but does require that you live in a timezone between UTC +7 - UTC +11 (Eg. Australia, Singapore etc.)
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Knowing the product from back-to-front
- Performing product demonstrations for prospective customers
- Communicating with prospective and current customers through our in-app tool
- Managing customers leads to their success/conclusion
- Developing and improving scalable inbound and outbound sales processes
- Collating data and feedback to assist with product-development decisions
- Improving the onboarding experience
- Collaborating with the product founders/developers
- Inbound/outbound sales / customer success experience
- Tech-minded: able to easily understand technology in order to effectively communicate with our customer base, general interest in technology
- Enjoy working in a high-volume sales environment, interacting with customers on calls, customer-facing experience in technology
- High-level of English language proficiency (written and verbal).
People also viewed
Customer Happiness Manager
Customer Happiness Intern
Senior Customer Programs Manager
Customer Success Manager
SEO and User Acquisition Manager
Customer Support Specialist
Customer Success Specialist
Customer Support Specialist (Tier 2)
Head of Client Success
Customer Care Support Lead (EMEA)