Customer Success Director
Creative education, designed better
- Community Management
- Customer Success
Customer Success Director
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Director to join our growing team. You’ll be a primary touchpoint of customer support here at SuperHi. You’ll help plan and implement community engagement strategies as we continue to grow. If you’re a tech-savvy professional that identifies as a “people person”, we’d love to meet you!
Who is SuperHi?
SuperHi’s mission is to help creative people get ahead in their careers. We give the creative and the curious the tools and techniques they need to bring their ideas and projects to life.
We teach practical skills in code, design, and project management in a real-world way. We’re proud that our students are 51% female, 1% non-binary, and 48% male, from a wide range of backgrounds and over 90 countries, and that we have one of the highest Net Promoter Scores of any online company.
We’ll be opening up the SuperHi platform over 2022 to allow people to get paid for sharing their creative skills and ideas. We’ll also be creating a range of brand-new products and tools that build upon the current SuperHi ecosystem, some of which don’t yet exist online.
We’re a proudly remote team with staff located around the world! Plus, we’re a fast-growing startup that recently raised a Series A round of investment to build these new tools. We’re backed by world-class VCs such as Framework, Designer Fund, Expa, Torch Capital, and Reach Capital.
We’re proud to have recently launched SuperHi Basic Income, an experiment to see if giving creative people a financial buffer can help accelerate their careers. This is just one of many social initiatives we’re working on in 2022!
Some of your responsibilities
- Manage and develop a team of high-performance world-class community and customer support specialists and leads
- Responding to customer questions queries and improving their experiences
- Maintaining an active presence in SuperHi’s community by locating and engaging with community members through fostering dialogue with them and organizing community initiatives
- Developing initiatives and resources to continually improve the standards of our diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging within SuperHi and our student community
Although we’re a remote company, we’re ideally looking for candidates between UTC-1 and UTC+1 to overlap with colleagues you’ll be working with closest.
- Strong communication skills in English (both verbal and written), communication skills in other languages are a welcome bonus
- Experience in customer success leadership and comfortable managing multiple teammates
- Proven work experience as a customer success director and community manager
- Experience working on diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Genuine interest in people — you love engaging with and learning about others!
- Knowledge of engagement metrics
- Interest in online learning
- Willingness to try and test new processes and methods
- Self-motivated & self-managing with exceptional time management skills
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working with Notion and Help Scout
- Experience working in a growing startup environment
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, organizing an event, or writing an email newsletter)
- An understanding of front-end code, design, project management and/or digital marketing
SuperHi strives to be a forward-thinking, progressive company. We’ve been fully remote from long before lockdowns and are now working four-day weeks.
Some of our benefits include,
- A competitive, fair salary — we have a salary calculator to ensure fairness in salaries
- Health, dental and vision insurance for US-based employees
- Stipend for a workspace local to you if you prefer not to work at home
- 25 vacation days a year, on top of any public holidays in your country
- Your own virtual credit cards for both equipment and education
Plus a lot more! Our handbook is public if you’d like to read about how we work or how we hire. Or take a look at how we onboard, parental leave, or taking time off.
Who you’ll work with
- Max Pete, Customer Support and Community Specialist
- Arianna Ninh, Educator
- Ryan Smith, Technical Research Director
- Navya Dev, Product Manager
Alongside the rest of the SuperHi team, external teachers and designers, and the whole of the SuperHi community!
We know companies say this (and sometimes they don’t mean it), but we’re a 100% equal opportunities employer. We welcome anyone from any gender, race, sexuality, ability, background, age, etc. to apply. Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to SuperHi. Our students come from all walks of life and our team should reflect that too.
People also viewed
Customer Success Associate, EMEA
Customer Success Manager - EMEA
Customer Success Manager, France
Customer Success Manager, DACH
Client Onboarding Team Lead, EMEA
Customer Support Specialist
Customer Success Manager
Email Marketing and Automation Executive
Manager, Customer Growth