Bringing SME-Lending into the 21st century
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Teylor is a fintech startup based in Zurich, Switzerland. Our goal is to bring SME-Lending into the 21st century by building credit-scoring and credit application software that allows European small businesses to get access to financing more easily. Our core product is the Teylor lending platform which digitizes and automates the entire SME credit cycle. Banks use our technology to automate their processes and we use it for our own lending activities. We work to solve two key problems: First, we help banks to digitize, become more efficient, and cut costs. Second, we help SMEs to get faster access to liquidity. Our goal is to become the leading European lending technology provider over the next few years.
If you want to work in a dynamic and well-financed fintech that makes a real difference for small businesses and the financial industry, Teylor is the right place for you. As we are growing fast, we can offer you attractive growth opportunities.
Your Role at Teylor
We are looking for someone with experience building web-based frontend applications to join our team and help build our SaaS lending platform.
In this role you will work closely alongside our existing development team, Head of Lending Solutions and CTO to understand and implement frontend applications for financial software and features. You will build secure, high quality software, while also helping to define MVP approaches to expanding our SaaS platform internationally. You will be working on expanding our platform’s feature set to cover use cases for a growing number of banks that rely on the Teylor Lending Cloud to digitise their entire lending operations.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create modern, intuitive, robust, and reusable user interfaces for the Teylor Lending Platform
- Work closely with designers, product managers and other team members to conceptualize, build and launch new features
- Develop user-friendly frontend applications for financial software and services
- Develop and document reusable libraries and components to make future projects faster
- Write production-grade, modular, robust and well-tested code, primarily in TypeScript using React
- Maintain high code quality via robust testing, peer code review and automating as much as possible
- A degree in computer science OR equivalent experience as a frontend engineer
- 2+ years of frontend development experience building SaaS applications
- Excellent understanding of and experience with React and its core principles
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Excellent written and verbal English
This is a fully remote position and you MUST be located within Europe and willing to work mostly during our standard working hours (~9:00-18:00 CET). You will join an existing distributed team that is used to working remotely.
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with a backend development language such as Go, Java, etc.
- Experience with AWS APIs, CloudFormation and/or other infrastructure as code technologies
- Experience with relational databases and SQL - especially Postgres
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
- Experience working in remote teams and at small companies and startups.
- German language skills
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package.
- Equity participation in the company.
- 25 days of paid leave per year.
- Regular team meet ups in different European cities (once Covid is done).
- A diverse and international team.
We are looking forward to your application!
People also viewed
Front End Engineer (React)
Software Engineer (Frontend)
Software Engineer (Backend)
Web Developer, Web Experience
Site Reliability Engineer - Europe
Back End Engineer (Python)
Site Reliability Engineer