Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Theorem is looking for a motivated craftsperson to join our global team of 200+ professionals to support our growing distributed services business. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
Even if you are unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements, click the bottom to apply. We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value to our organization.
Who You Are
You are a creative thinker who aims to support your team and your customers. You have been a hands-on engineer in the past, you understand the enterprise applications and architecture, and now you are looking to multiply your impact.
What You Will Do
- Team Leadership: You will support the team’s happiness by fostering an inclusive culture, and by nurturing safe spaces where everyone can bring their authentic selves. You will guide and coach a +10 engineers team, operating in small squads, to help grow their impact.
- Engineering and Delivery: Your team will ship great outputs that delight your customers and partners. You will run project kick-offs, and work with your team to choose the tools, architecture, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Hiring and Training: Build an inclusive team of great engineers from different backgrounds, cultures, industries, and life experiences, ensuring every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback. You will also contribute to determining engineers' salary ranges and adjustments.
- Partnering with Customers: You will get to know your customers and walk in their shoes. You will listen to the needs, find business opportunities, design solutions, and deliver the right value at the right time.
What You Bring
- Experience designing and leading teams, mentoring engineers based on different geographies, and teaching proved practices that help people thrive
- You have worked with external clients/stakeholders and have a great ability to listen to new challenges, find business opportunities, and collaborate building new developing proposals
- You have the ability to work through ambiguous requirements and make decisions to push forward custom software developments
- While this is a remote-friendly role, the engineering manager should expect to travel to the client site one week every other month on average (post COVID-19 travel restrictions)
Who We Are
Founded in 2007, Theorem LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, fully distributed by design. We are privately-owned and committed to building a sustainable organization, at the company level, and for each of our team members.
Our services range from new product development, pure R & D, legacy modernization, pricing strategy development, revenue generation, process optimization, and organizational transformation and cultural design.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn’t just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof.
Current and past customers include some of the household names on the Fortune 200 list but also start-ups and non-commercial organizations.
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At Theorem, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
Benefits and Perks
- 100% remote
- Team retreat - Once a year the entire Theorem team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
- Healthy body, healthy mind, happy team - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
- Healthcare & finance - For US & UK based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
People also viewed
Technical Support Engineer (Linux)
Product Customer Support (Americas)
Technical Support Engineer
Customer Success Manager, Mid-Market