Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide with TurboTax, Credit Karma, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Intuit is seeking Tax Associates for the upcoming tax season. If you have an active PTIN, we would love to connect with you!
Who You Are:
- As a Tax Associate, you have a minimum of 2 years of paid experience filing 30 or more federal and state individual 1040 tax returns, using commercial tax preparation software.
- If you have obtained an Intuit Academy Level 1 badge, you are eligible with 1+ year of recent experience with 30 or more paid tax returns.
- You are passionate about helping clients navigate the complexities of taxation, and you’re committed to enhancing our brand by delighting our customers and empowering them to prepare their taxes.
- You possess excellent customer service skills, and you are excited to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a professional, friendly, and confident manner.
What You Get:
- Company Benefits: 401(k) savings plan with Intuit matching, paid sick leave, Intuit provided E&O insurance, employee stock purchase plan, employee assistance program, product discounts and free copy of TurboTax Live.
- As part of this position, you have the opportunity to work 100% remotely, collaborating with an exceptional team from the comfort of your home or office.
If you reside in the United States, and are ready to earn supplemental income by helping people with their taxes, APPLY NOW!
What You Will Do:
- In this role, you will help our customers complete their taxes using Intuit TurboTax products. By providing tax advice, full service return preparation, tax calculations, and managing product/software inquiries, you will be working toward advancing our goal of “Powering Prosperity Around the World.”
- You will utilize government websites, professional resources, and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language.
- This is a virtual, customer-facing role, so you will use our state of the art video communication software to interact with customers, and you will document interactions to maintain accurate records.
Please let TurboTax know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
People also viewed
Credentialed Tax Expert - Bilingual Spanish
Tax Expert - CPA or EA
Revenue Accounting Manager
Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
Senior Director, GTM Finance
Sales Operations & Compensation, Revenue Operations
Senior Corporate Finance Manager
Investor Relations Analyst