Digital Ads Specialist
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Flor is a women wellness brand, with a CBD twist.
Focused on making the time of your month, the time of your month - they’re a fresh new startup with bloody amazin' products.
Set to launch in a month, we’re excited to announce an exciting new opportunity to join our marketing team as a digital marketing swiss army knife.
A day in the life in…
Your first core focuses will be connecting our brand spanking new website to make sure tracking is running smoothly. You’re especially adept at Shopify, google tag manager, google analytics, Facebook business manager, Mailchimp and all things APIs.
The next step, experimentation, experimentation, experimentation.
You will be comfortable creating static and video ads for Facebook and Instagram. And you definitely know your way around Google Adwords.
You plan, strategize and work towards data-driven goals geared towards growing Flor’s customer base on social media and other channels. You will be comfortable assessing, running and optimising paid ad programs across a multitude of channels.
And finally, you love drilling into the data after experiments, so you’re constantly optimising towards lower CPCs and bigger basket sizes. Sound like you? We sure hope so!
What we’re looking for?
- Proven ability to build and nurture funnels across social paid and third party digital channels
- Previous experience managing paid budgets of $10,000 year and optimising campaigns
- Extensive experience with google tag manager and google analytics
- Experience with google search console
- Critical thinker with the capacity to forecast budgets based on business KPIs
- Detail-oriented while being able to look at the big picture, you will manage budgets, but be extremely obsessed with reducing CPIs and CPAs
- Conversion rate optimisation experience across various A/B testing tools and methodologies
- Automation hound, if it is done twice you know how to script it
- Previous experience within the beauty and direct to consumer health product industries are looked at very favourably
- Design ability - if you have a portfolio we want to see it.
- A wicked sense of humour - and strong copywriting skills
- Speak Spanish? Fantastic, let us know what other languages you cover.
If you’re interested in getting involved at an early stage in a project that puts women first, get in touch at [email protected].
About U by Flor
People also viewed
Content Marketing Manager
Email & Automation Marketing Manager
Email Marketing Manager
ChessKid Social Media Specialist