Digital Product Designer
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
We are a multidisciplinary UX team responsible for UEFA’s digital products. We take care of all steps of the end-to-end UX process, from research to design to UX writing, working together with Product Owners, Developers and Business teams around competition web & apps (UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League & UEFA Nations League / EURO 2024 and more).
We are searching for someone who is both adaptable and responsible, who can pivot between different projects, with the ability to understand the products, the business and the users across various levels:
- Execution level, being responsible for the design process end-to-end, from understanding problems to final visual Quality Assessment with the development team and analysis of success metrics.
- Strategic level, contributing to the product vision on a daily basis together with the PO, stakeholders and the team, influencing the roadmap and the direction of the product towards a first-class experience.
- Team level, helping to continuously improve UEFA’s design process, making sure that value-added to our users is maximised at any release, being able to co-own the product and proactively pushing for improvements based on solid arguments and rationale.
- At least 5 years of experience working on digital products.
- Previous experience working embedded within a scrum setup, working in product teams with developers and a PO.
- Experience with concept creation, wireframes, prototypes, data analysis, support on user research and experimentation in a complex framework with multiple constraining factors.
- Proactivity, great communication skills and experience working on remote teams are a must.
- Experience in a multi-brand ecosystem of sites/apps, working closely with developers and talking the same language.
- Previous experience in sports industry is a plus.
- Action-orientated. You must enjoy delivering product and design improvements – and be able to deliver even when there are challenges along the way.
- Positive. We’re looking for someone who has energy and enthusiasm to overcome obstacles.
- Collaborative. You should be a person who by nature meets others more than half-way on issues.
- User and product-focused. You never lose sight of the goal of improving the user’s experience.
- Formal design education or a proven equivalent.
- Proficient level of English
An initial 6 months, with the option to extend depending on performance, budget and other considerations.
This is a remote job, with occasional trips if required. You’ll be working remotely with other designers, product owners and developers in an agile environment. Should be prepared to travel every couple of months for a face-to-face meetings in a European city.
- Knowledge and mastery of prototyping tools (Figma ideally)
- Knowledge and mastery of web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Experience defining and documenting visual and interaction guidelines, interaction patterns, etc.
- Experience with A/B testing tools
- Experience in user research & user testing tools
It will help if you have…
- HTML + CSS knowledge
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) knowledge
- 350€ per day
People also viewed
Product Designer, Switchboard (EMEA or APAC based)
Senior Product Designer
Staff Product Designer
Director, Product Design (Growth)
Blockchain Jobs / Cryptocurrency Jobs
Experienced Product Designer
Growth Product Manager
Staff Product Designer - Israel