Senior Digital Product Designer
Within the UEFA digital unit, your role will be mainly focused on 3 key aspects:
- Take care of the product/s you’ll be in charge of, from execution to strategic level. Share product ownership with the PO. On the execution level, responsible for the design process end-to-end, from problem understanding to final visual QA with the development team and metrics analysis once in production. On the strategic level, to contribute to the product vision on a daily basis together with the PO, stakeholders and the team, influencing the roadmap and the direction of the product towards a first class experience.
- Continuously improving the Design process at UEFA, making sure that value-added to our users is maximised at any release; and spreading the word about Design internally across UEFA and our partners to increase the level of Design knowledge in the whole product delivery team.
- We need a hands-on senior Digital product designer, experienced working embedded within an scrum setup, working in product teams with developers and a PO. A product designer able to co-own the product that proactively pushes for improvements based on solid arguments and rationale.
- Understand the product, the business and the users. Create concepts, wireframes, prototypes, analyse data, support on user research and experimentation.
- Work closely with our Product Owners and other internal stakeholders to make sure we deliver the right product, and that the product is right
- Improve the current Design processes and techniques and contribute to the growth of our design community
- Set-up standards, guidelines, patterns to be reused across different projects
- Have a close look at the industry best practices and latest trends, and apply them whenever it makes sense
- Enrich and enlarge our current user knowledge base with proposed new experiments or ad-hoc user research
- Contribute to the growth of the Design knowledge and awareness within UEFA using key soft skills of a UX designer: communication, collaboration, empathy
- Contribute to the success metrics definition for all the products
- Experience in designing creative and innovative concepts in a complex framework with multiple constraining factors
- Proven experience in sports industry is a plus
- Being proactive, having great communication skills and with experience working on remote teams are a must
- You have at least 5 years of experience designing at the sports industry, consumer-focused products or media companies. You should have experience in a multi-brand ecosystem of sites/apps, working closely with developers and talking the same language.
- experience working as a product designer in an agile environment, i.e: inside scrum teams.
- Must-have formal design education or proven equivalent
- English / Proficient
- This is a remote job, with occasional monthly trips once the Covid-19 situation gets better. You’ll be working remotely with other designers, product owners and developers in an agile environment.
- knowledge and mastery on prototyping tools (Figma ideally)
- knowledge and mastery of web analytics tools (GA)
- experience defining and documenting visual and interaction guidelines, interaction pattern, etc.
- experience on A/B testing tools
- experience in user research & user testing tools
Will Help If You Have…
- HTML + CSS knowledge
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) Knowledge
- 300€ to 400€ per day
Please let UEFA know you found this position on NoDesk as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality remote jobs.
People also viewed
Full Stack Developer
Product Designer, Billing and Pricing
Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
Staff Designer, Product Design
Staff Product Designer
Blockchain Jobs / Cryptocurrency Jobs
Network Protocol Developer