Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
US Based Senior Frontend Engineer
Why You’ll Love Working at Uplift
- We find the work for you!
- We offer you a team and shared resources to help you take on bigger client projects if you’re turning down opportunities.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance, like everyone else at the company.
- Embark on your own self-driven career path with opportunities for positions like tech lead.
- Work on many different projects and cross-pollinate all the lessons and solutions.
- Work remotely: avoid a time and energy drain of a commute. Uplift has been remote-first since inception.
- Get together in person once a year for a company offsite.
- Indulge in the freedom to design your own work schedule, whether that includes a four day work week, evening hours, or whatever suits you and your lifestyle, so long as it’s clearly communicated.
- You get access to Paul & Marius, two of the brightest minds in engineering & consulting.
- Uplift has no investors, other than our team, and thus no one who can dictate the future of our company or our products. We have ultimate freedom in the projects that we choose.
- Join us in contributing to a better world. We donate a percentage of our profits each year to a charity or nonprofit of our choice. Choose with us!
- As a member of our team we value your opinion. We also respect the skills you bring to our company.
We are constantly on the lookout for people who can join us. If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll find a way to include you.
- 3+ years of experience on frontend (React, TypeScript)
- GraphQL (Apollo, schema design, input validation, etc)
- UI experience (understands components, HTML, CSS layouts)
- Self-sufficient (can get stuff done with Trello tasks or JIRA tickets, can make decisions)
- Good communicator. Makes deadlines and estimates, raises concerns.
- Passionate, self-driven learner waiting for the opportunity to build something new and cool.
- Freelance experience: delivered projects, managed budget/estimate, worked with non-technical clients (most important)
- Heroku experience
- Backend experience: Node or Django/python
- Excellent CSS skills
- Mobile experience (React Native, or native iOS/Android)
- Can think critically, build from rough specs (no designs or detailed specs)
Note this is a contract opportunity. After 3-6 months we’d consider making an employment offer if we’re a good fit for each other.
About Uplift Agency
People also viewed
Front-End Engineer (MSA)
Software Engineering Intern (Summer 2023)
Software Engineer - New Grad (2023)
Senior Software Engineer - Games
Software Engineer, Intern
Software Engineer, Entry Level
WordPress Frontend Engineer (Freelance)
Senior Software Engineer