Senior Product Manager
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
We value our informal, collaborative, and ego-free environment that promotes collaboration and idea-sharing. As a Product Manager at Volders, you focus on providing an excellent product experience for our 2 million users - and 40,000 monthly new customers. In cooperation with our COO, you’ll translate our business and product strategy into our products. You will achieve this goal by being our users' voice, developing new features, and shaping Volders through your innovations.
What we do
Anyone thinking of contracts should think of Volders: We organize contracts for our customers perfectly. From termination to contract change. And we make sure contracts “just fit” and are never overpriced. Our customers can lay back – because they always have a good feeling about their contracts.
Your role at Volders
- Drive product development from identifying user and business needs to product requirements to launch and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain a growth product roadmap and strategy for our cancellation service in collaboration with engineering, design, and operation teams.
- Analyze and track funnel performance with a strong user focus to solve user barriers.
- Build prototypes with an MVP mindset to find new revenue opportunities.
- Come up with, run, and analyze AB tests on our cancellation service.
- Partner with engineers and designers to prioritize experiments, set metric targets, measure results, and manage expectations.
What you will bring to the table
- +3 years of experience as a product manager or product owner, ideally in a startup environment.
- Holistic expertise in all product phases from ideation to optimization.
- Including growth, defining customer scenarios, A/B testing, and analysis of funnel performance.
- Excellent project management skills, including strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple teams with remote structures.
- Ability to write excellent documentation.
- A strong sense of focus and exceptional attention to detail while working in a fast-paced and decentralized environment.
- A cooperative, transparent and ego-free environment that thrives on intrinsic motivation
- Flexible hours, minimal meetings, and transparent communication
- Education and development potentialities with an individual perspective, including conference and learning budget
- Spend up to 1 month in Germany per year paid by us
- Paid vacation days
We know that this world is not black and white. Even if you don’t check all the boxes, we would still love to hear from you.
People also viewed
Technical Product Manager - Financial Systems
(Senior) Product Manager
Product Designer - Europe
Principal Product Manager (Ecosystem)
Lead Product Manager
Senior Product Manager