Senior Fullstack Java Developer
Wolin Design Group
WDG is a fast-growing SaaS in the Supply Chain Management Industry
$120K – $175K
Senior Fullstack Java Developer
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
Wolin Design Group (WDG) is building next-gen Warehouse Management System (WMS) software to help Supply Chain Management (SCM) companies keep up with the growing industry. Da Vinci, the company’s premier cloud-based product is one of the leading Warehouse Management System (WMS) platforms in the market, focusing on the mid-sized warehousing market.
We started with on premise software and have now grown to a fully featured cloud SaaS offering. The WMS industry is in the early SaaS adoption phase, with the changes across supply chains from the growth in e-commerce and increased demand for more efficient warehousing services driving significant growth opportunities across the market. WDG meets this demand with a fully managed and scalable product.
About your next role:
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to take a leading role in our growing Engineering team. In this role you will drive development of our premier Warehouse Management System (WMS), designing and implementing new features, and making performance and scalability improvements. You’ll work in a small, focus team, playing a key role in achieving our product roadmap and technology goals.
We’d love it if you:
- Had a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 6+ years of experience as a professional software engineer, preferably with the Java software stack; 2+ years in a senior position with increasing responsibilities.
Even better if:
- Professional experience with Python and Angular is strongly preferred
- DevOps experience working with Docker, Terraform and AWS is a major plus
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in an agile team.
- You can work Pacific Time hours, not a requirement.
People that thrive here have the following traits:
Entrepreneurial spirit: thrives in a start-up environment, energized by the company’s vision and opportunity for 10x scale Team and mentorship focused – you’re always learning and teaching/training members of your team Results oriented: focused on the important things that achieve our goals, while caring about doing your job well Hands-on: always ready to jump on any task that is required with a getting things done attitude.
- Healthy work/life balance that enables you to put your family first
- Insurance premium stipend that covers most/all of employee’s cost
- 10 Days PTO plus 7 holidays (2 of which are discretionary floating days)
- Tools of the trade
- 401k Match
- Tickets to Anaheim Angels/Anaheim Ducks Games - if you’d ever like to visit :)
While this job can be completely remote, we have an office in Anaheim, CA that anyone is free to use/travel to anytime… there’s a brewery on the ground floor and we’re right across the street from Angels Stadium.
Want to learn more about us? Check out our Built In Page here.
About Wolin Design Group
People also viewed
Web Developer, Web Experience
ChatGPT and AI Developer
Backend Software Engineer, Java
Staff Researcher, Machine Learning
Analytics Engineer, Marketing Analytics
Staff Documentation Writer
Senior Android Engineer
Staff Machine Learning Engineer