Freelance Developer for SEO/PPL & Tachyons
Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great remote jobs for you to check out.
Start a new search to view all remote jobs at teams that are currently hiring.
About Working Not Working:
Hi, thanks for reading our job post. We know there’s a lot out there right now and you could be reading any of them, so we’re flattered you chose this one. Here’s a little about us…
Working Not Working is a curated community of the best talent in the Universe. Our mission is to eliminate the obstacles between creative people and opportunity.
WNW helps the most innovative brands in the world hire freelance and full-time creatives. And that’s not hyperbole. Companies like Apple, Google, Wieden+Kennedy, Netflix, TikTok, Airbnb, COLLINS, and The New York Times trust us.
After almost 10 years of being very small and scrappy we’re ecstatic to be able to grow our team to be very medium and scrappy. We have big ambitions to dramatically improve our platform and do more to support our community in their careers. Our goal is to become the most creative place on the internet where the full, diverse spectrum of creativity can thrive.
Ok, this is where you come in. We’re looking for an experienced yet hands-on, user-centric, Freelance Developer to help us envision and create the future of the Working Not Working platform.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and refine the WNW platform
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base, using our development workflow
- Work with our product and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch daily
- Be surrounded by individuals who are doing the best work of their lives and loving every moment of it
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Help to convert existing site to Tachyons CSS
- Help with tasks to improve site SEO
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience as Fullstack Rails Developer
- Extensive experience with Tachyons CSS frameworks
- Experience with stimulus js, Vue.js, MySQL, elastiq search+searchkick, jquery, turbolinks, git workflow
- Must believe and love TDD
- Familiarity with New Turbo.js frameworks is a plus
- Appreciation for a test-driven, code review culture
- Must read and write English at a first language level
At Working Not Working, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a working environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Working Not Working.
Applicants for employment with Working Not Working must be legally eligible to work in the United States now or in the future without sponsorship.
About Working Not Working
People also viewed
Software Engineer Intern - Security
Software Engineer in Test Intern, Summer 2024
Data Engineer Intern
Kotlin Software Engineer - Platform Engineering
Software Engineer Intern, Summer 2024
Staff Security Engineer - Threat Detection
Technical Writer (Contract)
Senior MS Power BI Developer